How much does conveyancing cost? Use our simple conveyancing quote calculator to get an instant quote based on a few simple questions.
We offer personal one to one services in buying, selling, re-mortgaging and transfers of equity. Take advantage of our expertise and up-to-date technology, and we will take the stress and strain out of buying or selling your property, ensuring a smooth and efficient completion. Talk to us first...
Why choose our property lawyers?
We’re accredited members of the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) for our recognised skills in helping people move houses and all other kinds of residential property transactions.
But what does this actually mean for you? It means:
- We have a proven track record of success.
- We’re great at recognising and reducing risk, so you’re less likely to run into problems or delays during your conveyancing.
- We’re upfront and honest about our fees, so you always know where you stand in terms of costs.
- We’re able to work with a greater variety of mortgage lenders, allowing you to choose the best quality deal without having to think twice.
Two simple steps to get started with our conveyancing solicitors
1. Request an instant conveyancing quote
Find out how much your conveyancing is likely to cost with us by using our conveyancing calculator to request an instant quote.
You can decide whether we’re right for you and if you’re happy with our estimated costs.
2. Give us a call or send us a message