Pennine Law Solicitors are looking for a full-time receptionist to join their team in Hoyland.
At Pennine Law, our success depends on our commitment to providing a high level of service with reliability, at a cost that meets the requirements of our clients. We are a professional firm and professionalism is the standard ALL our personnel strive to attain.
What We’re Looking For
We’re ideally looking for someone who has had experience in a customer-facing role. If you have worked in the legal sector, that’s even better… but it’s not a deal-breaker.
Qualifications are not important; but communication, literacy, spelling and numeracy skills are important to us. We’re happy to provide excellent training and guidance to the right personality.
The Receptionist Role
As a receptionist, you’ll be the face of our business. You’ll be the first person a client sees when they visit our office. You’ll need to greet clients and make them feel welcome, in-person and on the phone.
Pennine Law is looking for someone that will own the job. They’ll take pride in their work and seek to help build amazing client experiences.
We would expect you to:
- Answer phone calls swiftly and politely, directing enquiries to the most suitable member of the team
- Welcome clients and visitors warmly to the business
- Work with colleagues to provide an excellent service for clients
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Transcribe basic letters, file notes and memos
- Assist with general office administration where necessary
The role is full-time, Monday to Friday, 8:45 am to 5 pm. You’ll get an hour for lunch each day.
Our salary range is £18,000-£20,000 depending on experience and skills.
Applying For The Job
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com.
Please quote reference H-0722R.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.