Employment Law is complex and always being updated to keep up with the fast pace of society. Due to this many employers may be unaware of their obligations, or changes to them. This creates problems for both businesses and individual employees.
As an employee, it is important to seek advice early to gain understanding and plan how to achieve the right results for you.
Our Employment Law team are on hand to assist you in your unique situation, by developing understanding of the issues, presenting possible solutions, and providing information on procedures and costs.
Pennine Law are also able to act for employers by helping them understand the obligations they have to their employees. Our Employment Law team are able provide expert legal advice on a range of problems employers may be facing. This may include discrimination and harassment claims, drafting of employment contracts or disciplinary issues.
With the expertise of an Employment Solicitor, Pennine Law are able to advise businesses and individual employees suffering problems at work on all aspects of employment law.
Our Services include:
- Employment tribunal litigation
- Discrimination issues
- HR Issues including sickness absence and performance management
- Drafting contracts of Employment, policies and staff handbooks
- Redundancy and restructuring
- Drafting and renewing terms and conditions of employment and service agreements
- Disciplinary procedures and dismissals
- Severance and Compromise agreements